Mimaki’s heritage in cutting plotters is long standing; with a range that includes options from 610mm desktop cutters, through production sign making machines up to 1.6m wide and on to 3.1m bed length routers. Alongside their build and output quality, the other common feature is the free cutting software that is packaged with all models – Mimaki FineCut.
A cross platform application, it plugs in to industry standard design programs Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW! – providing core signmaking features within an easy to use and powerful environment. The Illustrator version is capable of running on either a Mac or PC (with the Corel version being PC only) and integrates fully with Mimaki’s RasterLink Pro RIP software.
- Direct and simple cutting using data from CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator.
- With the use of “import” or “export” of cutting conditions, the cutting conditions can be stored for reuse.
- Making a cutting line to remove residue of media easily
- The tiling function makes it possible to perform divisional cutting of lengthy material.
- The trapping function makes it possible to set the overlap space easily.
- Output of multi–colored design on a color or layer basis
- Preview enabling intuitive operation
- Registration of cutting conditions (speed, cutting force and offset) for each cutting sheet
- Sorting function to minimize useless movement of the cutting plotter
- Applicable to cutting plotters with mark sensor, allowing accurate contour cutting of seals, stickers and other patterns
|FineCut for CorelDraw||FineCut for Illustrator|
|Compatible Applications||CorelDRAW! X5 on PC||Adobe Illustrator on Mac & PC|
|OS Compatibility||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Mac OS 9.2.2,
Mac OS X 10.2.6~10.5
|Applicable cutters||CG Series (CG-SR, SL, SRII, FX, FXII)
CF Series (CF2, CF3)
|Suggested CPU||Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or more|
|Suggested Memory||1Gb or more|
|Suggested HDD Space||30Gb or more|
|Interface||USB 1.1 / 2.0|